Coral Gables, Florida, United States
Coral Gables is all about walking, meeting friends, biking, eating at all kinds of restaurants, art galleries, and history.
This apartment is located in the heart of not only Coral Gables; but from Miami, making it perfect for all types of visitors:
- It is a 20 minute drive from Miami Beach
- It is a 12 minute drive from Downtown (Downtown / Bayside / Midtown)
- A 3 minute walk leaves you at the bus or Trolley stop to stroll through the galleries.
- It is 4 minutes by car from the famous Biltmore Hotel or the Venetian Pool.
- It is 40 minutes from Homestead driving and with traffic.
- It is 20 minutes from the Dolphin Mall
- It is 15 minutes from Miami Airport
- It is 50 minutes from Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall
- In March, for the famous Calle Ocho Carnival they are in a range of 10 blocks walking to the Carnival.
- It is more or less a drive of no more than 5 minutes to any of the famous internationally known bridal boutiques, such as Chic Parisien, Alegrias Brides, Vera Wang Bridal, etc.
- It is 30 minutes from the Convention Center in Miami Beach
- It is an average of 4 minutes from the apartment to anywhere within the Coral Gables business district.
- It is 10 minutes from Brickell and the James L. Knight Center
- There is a Navarro pharmacy that is a 3-minute walk away and that looks more like a small supermarket as it has everything including food, bathroom and cleaning supplies, wines as well as medicines and everything in the same place.
Getting around Public transportation is very easily accessible by walking from the apartment as is the Coral Gables Trolley and is free.